2019-1 Research Ethics Education for Graduate Students(e-learning)
We would like to introduce the research ethics education online classes for graduate students. If you are willing to take the course, please sign up for the class before the due dates
1. Name of the course : "Research Ethics Education for Graduate Students(대학원생을 위한 연구윤리)"
/ e-learning managed by KIRD
※ If one gets certificate of completion form completing the course, we acknowledge it as qualifying ‘research ethics education’ section for degree claim qualification.
2. The period of education and the curriculum
A. The period of education and time : Graduate students are able to sign up every month through 1st to 20th /
Two hour education has to be completed before the due dates
B. Curriculum : five courses
A. Graduate students scheduled to request for a degree in first semester of 2019.
B. Graduate students willing to complete, ‘research ethics eduction’ in advance.
4. Signing up for the course and the procedure for the completion.
1) To sign up, one must visit the KIRD website between 1st to 20th in wanted months.
2) Make an account for e-learning
3) Sign up for “research ethics eduction for graduate students(대학원생을 위한 연구윤리)”
- website : http://www.kird.re.kr/front/portal/main/main.jsp
4) Course fee : free
5) After you finish the course and the survey, you can print the certificate at “My Page(마이페이지)”
6) Graduate students scheduled to claim for a degree this semester, must submit the certificate
by 28th, June to the department office that you belong to.
※ Please be aware that you have to wait until the first day of the next month if you exceed the deadline
for signing up. (1st to 20th )
※You can start the course right after you sign up. You have to complete 2 hour course before the due dates.
※We also acknowledge KIRD Research ethics education from different colleges. Therefore if you have
certificate from other colleges, please turn it in before the due dates.
5. Additional information
A. Due to changes in degree claim qualification, you must turn in certificate for research ethics education.
B. If one fails to turn in the certificate, one can’t claim a degree.
※ Please check the attachment for a further detail.