Welcome to External Affairs!
The External Affairs consists of four main branches:
(1) Office of International Programs : Strives to enrich academic experience of all Kyungsung's undergraduate international students.
* Main Duties Include: Establishment of Memorandum & Addendum, In & Out-Bound Student Exchange Program, Visiting Student Program, Dual-Degree Recognition Program, Study Abroad Program, International Summer Camp, Promotion & Recruitment of International Undergraduate Students, Admission of International Undergraduate Students , Korean Government Scholarship Program <Undergraduate, Graduate>, Support Program for Self-financed Students, Consultation & Management for All International Undergraduate Students, Operation of Global Lounge , WEST Program, Administration of TOPIK & iBT TOEFL Center
* Other Managements Include: Buddy Program, Financial Management, Cultural Events, Registration of Courses, International Undergraduate Student Orientation, International Undergraduate Student Admission Ceremony
(2) Office of Development Cooperation : Strives to help finance the process of development through contributions.
(3) Global Business Headquarters : Strives to support Kyungsung's students to gain strong competitiveness creating global values through abroad internship.
* Main Duties Include: Overseas Intern Employment Program, Global Business Human Resource Center, K-Move School Overseas Employment Training Program
(4) Korean Language Center : Strives to enhance Korean language ability for all international students around the world.